Written (Listening, Reading, Writing) and Spoken (Speaking) exams in English, aligned to the C2 level of the CEFR*. Exams are delivered through our Test Center in Zvolen or online.
About LanguageCert International ESOL C2:
- Leads to two separate certificates: Written and Spoken
- Both exams can be taken together or independently of each other
- Paper-based/computer-based at approved Test Centres or Online with remote, live invigilation
- Duration 3 hours 10 minutes
- Face-to-face or Online with a live interlocutor
- Duration 17 minutes
At C2 level, candidates can:
- communicate spontaneously, fluently and precisely in virtually any situation
- understand almost everything heard or read
- summarise and reconstruct arguments and accounts coherently
- differentiate finer shades of meaning in complex situations
Candidates at C2 level have mastered English to an exceptional level, possessing the language skills needed to work in a senior professional or study in high-level academic environments (e.g. Master’s or PhD).
*Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR), developed by the Council of Europe, is widely used to describe levels of language proficiency.