Written (Listening, Reading, Writing) and Spoken (Speaking) exams in English, aligned to the C1 level of the CEFR*. Exams are delivered through Test Center in Zvolen or online.
About LanguageCert International ESOL C1:
- Leads to two separate certificates: Written and Spoken
- Both exams can be taken together or independently of each other
- Paper-based/computer-based at our Test Center in Zvolen or Online with remote, live invigilation
- Duration 3 hours 10 minutes
- Face-to-face or Online with a live interlocutor
- Duration 15 minutes
At C1 level, candidates can:
- use language fluently and spontaneously
- engage in discussion clearly and effectively
- produce well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects
- understand long, demanding texts and recognize implicit meanings
- communicate in social, academic of professional environments in English speaking countries
Candidates at C1 level possess the language skills that most employers seek for high calibre English-equipped employees.
*Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR), developed by the Council of Europe, is widely used to describe levels of language proficiency.